Thursday, March 6, 2008

Bathroom Etiquette

Okay, a quick post about my shower in my in-law's bathroom.

What I mean to say that I took a shower in the shower room, which happened to have a toilet and a sink. Let me explain the layout.

The room is roughly 6' x 3', completely tiled, and the door into the room is waterproof. On one of the 3 foot walls is a towel rack. The door is located at the corner of the 8 foot wall, and two feet away on this wall are shower controls and a the shower head. Directly across from where the shower is pointing is the sink, AND ELECTRICAL OUTLETS.

I also noticed the toilet is called the "shower toilet". No, this isn't because it's located right in the middle of a freaking shower (though ironic). The toilet actually sprays you in the ass with water to clean up after you poop. I guess this makes sense - a wet cleaning probably is better than the dry clean you get from toilet paper...

But I keep imagining a lazy guy taking a shower while doing his business on the toilet, getting "showered" in every direction.

Oh, and as an aside, aparently the pipes cannot handle toilet paper. This is even better - a guy steaming up the shower room (let's not even bother calling it a bathroom) with his toilet paper sitting next to him in the trash can. That's what you call fresh.

No comments: