Thursday, March 6, 2008

A Beer Dispenser Worth Having

I think every (normal) guy wants to have a kegerator in his home. A friend borrowed a kegerator for his birthday party a week ago and I know he's sad to see it go back to its rightful owner. He's sad to give up a kegerator filled with Miller High Life, so I think that's saying something.

Well I have found the ultimate kegerator, and it is a must have for anyone who...well anyone. I had a layover in Osaka en route to Taipei and went to the worldclub, where I got myself a glass of Kirin beer on tap.

Observe

You push a button and the rest is automated. The dispenser actually tilts the beer to reduce foaming, then returns the glass to an upright position and adds the head to finish off the pour (notice that "foam" and "head" are completely different things). I had a hour-glass shaped glass in Osaka, but the result was the same. The glass was filled exactly to the top. Awesome.

No comments: